Sunday, January 11, 2009

Do your own Thursday Thunk!

1. Are you a celebrity news junkie?
Kind of. I hate how people obsess over celebrities but I do read pinkisthenewblog daily because it's funny.

2. Have you or anyone in your family ever had braces?
Yes, I had braces in 9th grade through 11th. Now my teeth are pretty, see :D

3. Name 4 things in your garage that you don't think anyone else has in theirs.
I don't have a garage but we have a big basement we use for storage so...snorkling equipment, a huge bird cage, really old books of classics like The Tale of Two Cities that could be really early editions, and my Magic Attic Club Megan doll. wow, I really couldn't think of anything.

4. Do you order Girl Scout cookies?
In the past I haven't but last year my roommate was leader of a troop and I bought too many and this year, a woman I work, her daughter was selling them so I bought some. I think I still have some...ew.

5. If you have a cat or a dog, what brand of dog/cat food do you feed them?
Kitteh-God eats Meow-Mix, which is left out for him when he's hungry, and gets half a can of Fancy Feast in the morning and the rest at night.

6. When you cook, do you use measuring cups/spoons?
Always! If not, you can really ruin a recipe! A fraction more of an item, especially one with strong taste, will totally change how a meal tastes.

7. If you were stranded on a desert island, how many sand castles would you build?
Probably 3 or 4 then I would come to hate sand.

8. Whats one thing you own too many of?
Perhaps some people would think I own too many books. Or maybe shoes and purses or clothes since even though I have a lot, I don't wear half of them but I can't seem to give them away.

9. If given the chance to go to the moon, would you?
OMG YES!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. Talk radio - listen or not?
Not. The only time I don't mind when djs are playing is the HOTT 99.5 morning show. I despise all else, especially people who talk forever during the countdowns.

11. When you put silverware in the dishwasher or in the drainer to dry, do you put the handles up or down?
Up! I grab them by the handle so they go with the handle up.

12. Video Games for kids - good or not?
They're fine as long as you don't waste your life away playing them. Sometimes limits have to be set.

13. Share a website with us.
icanhascheezburger.com
14. Water - bottle or tap?
Either is fine.d my

15. Have you ever eaten a giant jawbreaker, the ones that are the size of the palm of your hand, all the way to the end?
No, it takes too long!


------------------

Queries are going out tomorrow! I have a few for e-mail and the rest shall be stuffed in their envelopes for mail on Monday FINALLY. I am a procrastinator/have been kind of busy this week at work and my attempt to maintain a minimal social life. Will update later this week!

No comments: