Thursday, January 22, 2009

Double Thunk

Get your own Thursday Thunk!

I forgot to do this last week so here is a double dose!

THIS WEEKS:

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color yellow and the number 24.

1. Obama tattoos. What do you think of people who got one?
Maybe not a lot of people got the word Obama tattooed but a good number probably got the day or something related tattooed. Or they will once we see how he does as prezy.

2. How many blogs do you read a day, and do you always comment?
I read my cousin's blog and this blog every day and I don't always comment. Never on the second and if the occasion calls on the first.

3. Do you know to swim?
Yes. I love swimming!

4. Describe your favorite shirt.
It's dark purple with a mustard yellow trim on the collar. It has a U shaped opening in the back and a green/purple/brown/gold patterned stripe around the waist. It would be perfectly perfect if the stripe went all the around the waist and not just half.

5. What is one thing that is ALWAYS on your grocery list? Extra points for imagination and creativity. biggrin.gif
I really can't be creative on this because I can't just imagine something that's not on my grocery list and you can't get too creative grocery shopping. It's always skim milk.

6. Have you ever done any acting?
My 2nd and 6th grade plays. In second grade I was a lighting bug in the musical Goin Buggy and in 6th grade I was a lady in waiting with one line in Robina Hood. Yes, that is correct. It was a sequel to Robin Hood.

7. I just made a delicious smelling dinner with mystery meat. Will you have some?
If you don't tell me what the mystery meat is ever, probably.

8. If you are driving in the rain and you see a person walking along the road, do you intentionally try to splash them?
No! Meannn.

9. Yearbooks- do you still have any from school?
Every single one.

10. What kind of shampoo do you use?
Right now it's Aussie. I usually switch around though. I also like Panteen Pro-V and Herbal Essences.

11. And just to counter Ber's first question from last week.... What's the hottest temps you have experienced?
A hundred something.


LAST WEEKS:

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color green and the number 1256.


1. Whats the coldest temps you've experienced?
Somewhere in the negative teens probably.

2. Whats for dinner tonight?
Ravioli and salad.

3. Would you consider this job in Australia?
Yes!

4. What was your favorite subject in high school?
English and history.

5. How many hours a day is your tv on?
Only two or three nowadays. I used to watch SO much.

6. Have you ever received an award?
Just cheesey one like 'Best Smile' and 'Most Organized'.

7. Whats your mousepad look like?
I don't have one.

8. Do you think Bud should do the Thursday Thunk meme?
Sure.

9. How many browser tabs do you have open right now?
Just one.

10. If you are a parent, have you or did you ever put Vicks VapoRub on your children under the age of 2?
I am not a parent but my parents used to put Vicks on me. I think I was older than 2 though.

11. If you had to pick one insect to infest your house for 1 day and after that day they would just suddenly vanish, which insect infestation would you pick?
Oh, ewww. Would I have to be in my house during this infestation? Probably mosquitoes because I despise them.

12. What color is your underwear that you are wearing right at this moment?
Checking...magenta and white striped.

13. What was the last think you watched on tv?
Jeopardy last night.

14. What are your plans for the 4th of July this year?
No idea yet. If we're in town we usually go to my Aunt Rita's to have food and watch her town's fireworks.

15. Tell us about one absolutely wonderful thing that happened to you as a teenager and every time you think of it, it brings a smile to your face.
My teenage years are boring.

16. What product could you sell someone based on your love for it?
Books.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks