Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year Thunk

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color sienna and the number 2009.

Visit Thursday Thunks here!


1. Would you rather have a pet hippo or a pet elephant?
Elephant! I hear hippos are incredibly mean!!

2. If locked in a cell and music blasted constantly 24/7, what would NOT drive you crazy that might annoy other inmates?
Music sung by Disney channel stars like the Jonas Brothers or Demi Lovato. Or music from musicals!! Yeah, that would probably drive a lot of people crazy.

3. If you see a penny on the ground, do you stop and pick it up?
No, thank you. I don't really like pennies.

4. Sea salt or table salt?
Table salt on food, sea salt on chips!

5. Do you use bar soap or liquid soap?
Liquid when washing hands and shower gel when washing body. Bar soap gets too icky and sticks to the sink.

6. What/when was the worst travel experience of your life?
Very good question! I almost was about to say I've never had one but here...I studied abroad in Ireland in Fall 2006 (BEST TIME OF MY LIFE!) and bought my tickets months before I left in August. When it was time to come home in December, the Aer Lingus lady only put my bags through to Boston, which was my connecting flight I was taking with my dear friend, Meg, and she didn't pay attention. Upon arriving in Boston I found that my connecting flight to DC had been moved up by an hour and I had to wait and get my luggage and then run across the terminal from internationals to domestic only to have to wait in an extremely long line since it was close to the holidays. Needless to say I missed my flight and was dehydrated and was carrying an extremely heavy backpack, huge suitcase, a huge grocery bag with souvenirs, and my laptop which were all packed with three months worth of clothes and souvenirs. Yeah, not fun. Ended up getting a connecting flight for a few hours later and landed in DC after midnight but that was pretty awful.

7. You are at someone's house for dinner. It's an important dinner such as meeting the In Laws, with the boss or an important client. The food comes out and all homemade. You take the first bite and nearly puke into your plate. You're sure you'll end up with food poisoning. Do you eat it, pretend to eat and spit it into your napkin or some other clever way to get yourself out of eating it?
Pretend to eat some of it and then come up with a clever way of getting myself out of it, such as saying it's delicious but I made the mistake of having a very late lunch. Then maybe suck up and ask if I could bring my plate home for later haha

8. Do you watch any judge/court shows?
Occasionally since my dad is OBSESSED with Judge Judy and pretty much all of them. Thankfully, not that I have a fulltime job, neither of us are home when it's on so I don't have to. Yay!

9. Is your nose pierced?
Noooo. It can look cute on some people but I'd never do it.

----

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a much more exciting evening then I did...I sat at my computer editing TOS. I'm pretty much finished organizing some queries but I've decided to read over the novel one last time and do some more editing. A writer's work is never done!

1 comment:

Kimber said...

What an ordeal just to get home! Thanks for playing!