Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Thursday Thunk

1. Have you ever started your Christmas tree on fire?
NO!!! I would be so sad! :(

2. How many rings do you wear?
None.

3. I say "dog barking", you say _________ ?
Shut up!

4. How many pictures are in the room that you are in.
Counting...13 not including any type of art. oh wait...25. I just saw a whole bunch more on top of my book shelf.

5. Do you decorate the outside of your house for Christmas?
Yes, of course! Fake garland and white lights go around the porch railing along with red bows.

6. What's your favorite Christmas song?
I don't think I have a favorite, although my Christmas singer favorites are Kristin Chenoweth, Mariah Carey, Whitney Housten, Michael Buble, and Josh Groban.

7. What do you fill your Christmas stockings with?
I don't fill stockings. That's Santa's job! This year he brought me candy, make up, and LOTS of knee high stockings!

8. How many times a week do you charge your cell phone?
Just once.

9. Do you own any exercise equipment? What are they?
Yes, a treadmill we bought last year. We also have weights hidden somewhere but we don't really use them. I'm trying to start on the treadmill again, finally.

10. What's your cookie jar look like?
A white goose with a blue bow around it's neck! We've had it forever.


Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you have a wonderful, safe holiday. My mom and dad and I just finished stockings and now I'm waiting for Mom to finish our delicious Christmas traditional breakfast which consists of yummy egg's Benedict, hash browns, and orange juice! Then we'll get to opening presents.

I have the all the 25th - 5th off (except the 29th) so soon it'll be time to start querying again!

Have a great day.

No comments: