Thursday, December 18, 2008

Just a Dream...

I had a dream last night that I got a response from an agent regarding a query letter I sent out. They said my book was amazing and they loved it so much! But, alas, they couldn't represent me because the publishing industry is not wanting books from unpublished writers right now. Even though I was sad, it put me in such a good mood that this agent loved my book!

I don't think I've ever actually dreamed about my writing before. What does it mean? Is this my subconscious telling me I need to try again and get some short stories published in magazines before going after the big dog? Dreams are so thought provoking...I will have to grok about it (why, yes, I am currently reading Stranger In A Strange Land and am loving it immensely). But I think I might have to take this one with a grain of salt considering I also dreamed last night that was in a race, swinging across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge on pieces of fabric, trying to avoid the giant boobies that were hanging on the walls. Yeah. Well, needless to say, I won.

No comments: