Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thursday Thunks

I know this is only supposed to be about my querying but what's a writer without things to stir your mind and write about? Here's a little thing called Thursday Thunks. In their own words it's:
a blog meme for those who need a little kick in the butt to find something to post about. Your blog posts/answers to TT's can be type or pictures, doesn't matter! YOU pick, not us, we just give you the assignment (yep, just like English class... only we won't grade your spelling & grammer).

I read about it on my cousin's blog, The Spotted Sparrow. She makes AMAZING arts and crafts that you should go look at and buy right now (end shameless family plug).

1. If you had to have a brain transplant and had to choose between a cat brain and a dog brain, which would you choose?
Cat.
2. Why do you think bananas are shaped the way they are?
Probably through fruit evolution.
3. Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip?
Mayonnaise! Miracle Whip is much sweeter and therefore strange as a condiment.
4. Do you use keyboard shortcuts?
Yessir, especially during my day job. Crtl+C and CRTL+V save my life and seconds of awkward phone silence.
5. Are you a member at InsanityCafe Forums & Arcade? If not, you should be.
Nice plug TT. No, I've never heard of it. But if it means fun and games, perhaps I will check it out tomorrow.
6. Where I live it was a low of -19 degrees this morning - what was your low last night/this morning?
Pretty much about 21 million years ago as in the ice age. It never gets that cold here.
7. Do you like hard boiled eggs?
I like the white part and only the yellow if it's mixed up for delicious deviled eggs!
8. Have you ever drank green beer?
Why, yes I have. It t'was once upon a summers eve in the city of Aachen, Germany (shameless cousin plug again).
9. Whats your favorite cleaner?
Windex and Pledge, depending on what I'm cleaning.
10.White or whole wheat bread?
Both. I try to do whole wheat though.
11. Everyone has some type of phobia - whats yours?
SNAKES! UGHHH nasty!! And not much of a phobia but I also dislike worms and caterpillars. Pretty much anything with too little legs or too many. And big spiders.
12. Aren't you glad there weren't any Christmas related meme questions?
No! I love Christmas! I hope there are some next Thursday, seeing how that's Christmas :)

I hope you use this to help you thunk!

5 comments:

Amber said...

I made deviled eggs for the first time about one year ago this month, delicious!
Great answers, have a happy Thursday :o)

Spotted Sparrow said...

Thanks for the plug. I've got to go post my thunks!

Berleen said...

shameless plugs are the best!

Anonymous said...

Deviled eggs are the best!!

Shan said...

Mmmmmm Deviled eggs! Great thunks!